Interested in a LEO Testing and Evaluation Trial?
Please fill out the form below and we will get back with you soon.
The standard T&E is 90 days. Additional time may be requested and is subject to approval by
GSL Technology Suppressors in writing.
● Applicant is responsible for the return or purchase of the test unit.
● If the test unit(s) is/are not returned or purchased, applicant acknowledges GSL will invoice
the applicant’s agency / department for the full MSRP value of the test unit(s).
● You must be authorized to T&E, and speak on behalf of your agency regarding the T&E.
● You must use your official agency email address.
● You must use your agency’s physical address.
● You must complete, sign, and submit the return form5 to GSL for the return of the suppressors
after the 90day period to GSL for the T&E
Acknowledge that GSL will file this form5 upon
completion of the T&E if the suppressors are not purchased or returned.